Creator

Preview

image preview

Description

Photograph of Roger W. Babson in the Newton room at the Babson Insitute. The Sir Isaac Newton Room, purchased for the Institute by Roger Babson's wife Grace in 1937, was installed in the former Sir Isaac Newton Library (now called Tomasso Hall) on the Babson campus in 1939. It consisted of the original pine-paneled walls and carved mantel from the fore-parlour of Isaac Newton's house on St. Martin's Street, Leicester Square, London, where he lived from 1710-1725.

Keywords

Roger W. Babson, Sir Isaac Newton, Grace K. Babson

Share

 
COinS